LDAP Synchronization Connector 2.0 release
The LSC team is proud to announce the 2.0 release of LDAP Synchronization Connector. We have worked for a long time on this major release, and after two release candidates, the 2.0 stable version is here.
- Support of real time synchronization from LDAP servers, trough persistent searches (SyncRepl for OpenLDAP)
- Support of databases as destinations
- Hash methods for NT/LM passwords
- HSQLDB utility to ease CSV files synchronization
- Sequence handing
- Date methods for Active Directory
- Compatibility with Java 7
- Nagios scripts
- Plugin API
You can see the full roadmap here; http://tools.lsc-project.org/versions/show/60. If you upgrade from 1.2 version, you will also benefit from all the 2.0rc2 resolved issues: http://tools.lsc-project.org/versions/show/66.
You can download it here: http://lsc-project.org/wiki/download.
The quickstart tutorial will show you how use this tool: http://lsc-project.org/wiki/documentation/2.0/sample. You can then read all the documentation to learn how adapt the configuration to your specific needs: http://lsc-project.org/wiki/documentation/2.0/start
We hope you will enjoy this new version!